Refund and Exchanges
To make a change to your order, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Before sending a package back, please contact us first to arrange your exchange or return.
- All changes must be approved before proceeding.
- You have a maximum of 9 days from the date you received your order to request a change.
- The merchandise you intend to change must have all its labels still attached.
- If we determine that the product has been used, damaged, or mistreated by the customer, we won’t be able to process the change.
- You’ll be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us and for the shipping cost of the replacement item.
- When sending the garment back to us, please make sure to use the same address listed on your order.
- The package must include the purchase invoice indicating the desired size and model.
- If any of these guidelines are not followed, your order will be returned without the change being made.
- Changes are valid for any garment of the same or lower cost. If you wish to exchange an item for a higher-priced garment, you’ll need to cover the price difference.
- If any of your garments have a defect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll need your order number and photos of the defects in order to process the change.
To initiate a change, please notify us first at email@example.com.